PTFE Non-stick Heat Press Cover Sheet | 16″ x 21″ | 2 Sheet Pack
Essentialware’s non-stick cover sheets are top quality, 5 mil, Triple-Coated advanced flouropolymer (PTFE) fabric that outperforms other 16″ x 21″, 2 sheet pack, non-stick Teflon cover sheets. This sheet is a necessity when using sublimation or heat transfers. It protects the garment and machine from bleeding and ghosting when using colored transfers.
*Note* For orders over 100 units, please tab over to Inquire About This Product for a custom quote.
PTFE Non-stick Cover Sheet Features & Benefits
- Waterproof & Washable – messy substances like glue, wax or clay effortlessly wipe away
- Heat Resistance & Non Stick – Heat press transfer sheets allow high temperature resistance up to 600° to protect your working surface, perfect for heat press
- Reusable & Tear Resistant – Our sheets are made from triple-coated fiberglass, tear resistant and durable
- Wide Application – PTFE Teflon Sheets can protect clothes during ironing, heat press transfers and other crafting projects,. Other uses included baking, cooking, and conveying.
- Can be cut to any size – This sheet can be used for a wide variety of craft projects. Just trim the sheet to size
Tips for a Better Transfer
- Remember to adjust your heat press pressure to accommodate for the pad and material you’re transferring to
- Begin every press with a fresh transfer sheet
- Tape down your image so you don’t get a duplicate image, known as ghosting
- Remove the transfer in one quick, fluid motion